Your students are kindly invited to study at the IUT of Lille (Institut Universitaire de Technologie) under Erasmus+ programme during the Autumn Semester of the academic year 2023-2024. In order to facilitate their registration and to prepare their stay at the best we would like to draw your attention to our on line application procedure for the Incoming Erasmus students.
Please advise your students to read the application information carefully and send us all the required documents on time. You will find attached our updated contact details.
Application deadline: 1st May 2023
Semester dates: 1st September 2023 - 15 January 2024
1. E-Nomination: students must be nominated by their home institution. Please send the names and email addresses of your nominated students to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We shall confirm the reception of your message.
3. Student application: students must complete the online application form on our MoveOn tool.
They have to select IUT A as a Faculty in the Mobility Details. At the end they should both submit and send us by email the complete PDF file of their application including the following documents:
* Learning agreement or Online Learning Agreement. These are our contact details for the OLA:
Service Relations Internationales
IUT de LILLE - Université de Lille
International coordinator : Rodrigue Malaquin
Please note that all lectures are in French except for the Business department which offers courses in English (see attached file).
As a rule, students are asked to make a provisional choice of courses and the final changes will be made with their academic coordinator upon arrival. For all the other departments work on the new studying programs is still in progress but we hope to provide the list of modules in French on due time.
* Transcript of Records
* CV or resume including the students'€™ personal data.
* Covering letter
* 1 photo
* copy of identity card or passport : Students wishing to carry out a project or final thesis should let us know about their interests in order to find them a supervisor.
1. Required documents :
* 2 passport photos
* European Health Insurance Card or another insurance policy for Non-EU students
2. A French intensive course for beginner, intermediary and/or advanced levels will take place on the first week after the arrival of all the Erasmus students. It will be followed by an extensive course 2 hours per week over the whole semester. The final exam is worth 3 ECTS.
3. Accommodation : students may rent a room in one of the student dormitories on campus providing they apply for Accommodation within MoveOn. So if you wish to be assigned a student room do not forget to register on MOVEON before the deadline : 1st of May 2023. It is very important to know that rooms are provided on a first come first served basis.
For planning their stay the students may visit the link: https://ulillgo.univ-lille.fr/#/